This space is intended for freelancers and customers working together with PRODOC
qTerm has two print layouts for printing entire term bases or search results
Print an entire term base
- Click on the name of the term base to be printed
- In the next window click on
Glossaryas the Print view
Depending on the amount of terms, this may take a while...
- Click on
Download the PDF file in the next window and then click
If you would rather like to have the terms in an editable format, ask us!
We can provide the termbase contents in the following formats:
- SDL Multiterm
Print a search result list
The search result list will show only terms that contain the string you entered in
This can be helpful if you want to look for consistent translations of words with the same root.
- Enter the term or parts of it in
- Set the source
Second languagefor your search
- By default all term bases assigned to you are used for look-up - if you want to select specific term bases for your search,
select them here:
Print view - Glossary
The following window appears:
Note where the search string is found (red arrows)!
- Check the search results and layout
- Modify your search, if required
- Print the results